This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Employment-Source.biz. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ascertain employment.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Any information obtained from you, will be used only in an effort to contact you or a perspective employer in regards to employment opportunities. You may opt to update/check your contact information and/or online resume any time. You can do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone (406) 256-3653, fax (406) 256-3291 or in person at our office 2040 Rosebud Drive Ste 3 Billings, MT 59102. You can do the following during regular business hours M-F 8 to 5.
See what data we have about you, if any.
- In Person only and with photo ID
- Change/correct/update any data we have about you. Online, Fax or in person
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data. Online, Fax or in person
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (contacting you and/or prospective employers) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.